This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends for osteoporosis research and metal organic films for flexible electronics. It also focuses on innovations in quantum computing, biocatalysis, and probiotics for skincare.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
1. Advancements in Osteoporosis Research, Metal Organic Films, Quantum Computing, Biocatalysis, and Probiotics
- Genetic Screen Gives Early Warning of Osteoporosis
- One-pot Method to Make Conductive Metal Organic Films
- Making Live Quantum Computing Accessible
- Thermostable Enzyme Improves Biocatalysis Reactions
- Patented Probiotic Formulations for Skincare