1h Free Analyst TimeSoftship GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSoftship GmbH (Softship), a subsidiary of WiseTech Global Group Ltd, is provider of software solutions and related services to the shipping industry. The company's LIMA suite and ALFA software feature commercial, operations, logistics, finance management information, disbursements accounting, automatic file transfer, system administration and web access to support the requirements of carriers and agents. It also offers services such as support, consulting, documentation, IT services, mobile port calling, software services and hosted solutions. Softship serves feeder container operators, ro-ro carriers, linear agents, port agents, non-vessel operating common carrier and terminal operators. The company operates offices in the Philippines, Singapore and the US. Softship is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Softship GmbH - Key Facts
- Softship GmbH - Key Employees
- Softship GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Softship GmbH - History
- Softship GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Softship GmbH - Business Description
- Softship GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Softship GmbH - Strengths
- Softship GmbH - Weaknesses
- Softship GmbH - Opportunities
- Softship GmbH - Threats
- Softship GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Softship GmbH, Key Facts
- Softship GmbH, Key Employees
- Softship GmbH, Major Products and Services
- Softship GmbH, History
- Softship GmbH, Subsidiaries
- Softship GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- INTERSCHALT maritime systems AG
- INTTRA Inc.
- Veson Nautical LLC
- Vilden Associates, Inc.
- Shipamax Ltd