This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in aquaponics, nutritive supplements, carbon capture, and biobricks. The TOE also focuses on the development of various innovative and sustainable processes that utilize sustainable sources for producing aqua-based nutritive supplements. It provides useful insights in the development of scalable and modularized indoor aquaponic farming with reduced operational expenditure. Additionally, the TOE talks about innovative and proprietary carbon capture technologies, which can reduce green house gas emissions, and also subsequently use greenhouse gases to manufacture sustainable fertilizers for agriculture.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Recent Developments in Aquaponics, Nutritive Supplements, Carbon Capture, and Biobricks
- Antarctic Krill-based Nutritive Supplements for Animals and Humans
- Patented Carbon Capture Technologies for Coal-based Power Plants
- Modular and Scalable Indoor Aquaponic Farms with More Food Produce
- Synthesis of Valuable Products from Carbon Dioxide Through Cost-effective Electrolysis
- Generation of Biobricks and Fertilizers from Human Waste
- Industry Contacts