This edition of Cyber Security TOE provides a snapshot on emerging cyber security solutions powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning, gamification, cloud, blockchain, and IoT-based innovations that help companies protect from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks and defend against modern attacks residing within cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)’s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. NST offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security. Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
1. Advancements in Cyber Security Technology Solutions
- Cloud-based IoT Security Service for OEMs and Service Providers
- Machine Learning-based Bot Detection Solution
- Machine Learning-based Security Analytics Platform
- AI-based Solution to Secure Login Applications and User Credentials
- Cloud-based Endpoint Security Platform for Enterprises
- Using Dark Web to Discover Threats Before they can Impact Enterprise
- Blockchain-based Perimeter Security to Protect Critical Assets
- Enabling Safe Browsing by Isolating Endpoints from Browsing
- Attacking Enterprise IT Infrastructure to Uncover Weak Spots
- Turning Employees into Stronger Enterprise Security Assets
- Industry Contacts