“North America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market By Application, By Method of Leak Detection, By Source of Revenue, By Technology, By Equipment, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market in North America:
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application, By Method of Leak Detection, By Source of Revenue, By Technology, By Equipment, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection in North America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak & Theft Detection Market Outlook
4.1. Industry Structure & Stakeholders
4.2. Market Size & Forecast
4.2.1. By Value
5. North America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak & Theft Detection Market Outlook
5.1. North America Oil & Gas Industry
5.1.1. Crude Oil Demand & Production, 2013 - 2023F
5.1.2. Natural Gas Demand & Production, 2013 - 2023F
5.2. Pipeline Infrastructure and Investments
5.3. Market Size & Forecast
5.3.1. By Value
5.4. Market Share & Forecast
5.4.1. By Application (Buried Pipelines, Subsea Pipelines, and Refinery/ Petrochemical Complex)
5.4.2. By Method of Leak Detection (Internal Vs. External)
5.4.3. By Source of Revenue (Hardware, Software & Aftersales Services)
5.4.4. By Technology (Ultrasonic/Acoustic, Flow Monitoring, Fiber Optic, Vapor Sensing & Others)
5.4.5. By Equipment (Flowmeters, Acoustic Sensors, Pressure Sensors/ Transducers, Intelligent Pigging/ Smart Ball Technology, Cable Sensors & Others)
5.4.6. By Country
5.5. North America Onshore Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.6. North America Offshore Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.7. United States Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.8. Canada Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.9. Mexico Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.10. Rest of North America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competition Matrix
8.2. Company Profiles
8.2.1. Honeywell International Inc.
8.2.2. Siemens AG
8.2.3. Emerson Electric Co.
8.2.4. Baker Hughes, a GE company
8.2.5. Yokogawa Electric Corporation
8.2.6. Technip FMC PLC
8.2.7. Fluor Corporation
8.2.8. TUV Rheinland
8.2.9. PSI AG
8.2.10. Perma-Pipe International Holdings, Inc
8.2.11. Schlumberger Limited
8.2.12. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
8.2.13. Cisco Systems, Inc.
8.2.14. FLIR Systems, Inc.
9. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Technip FMC PLC
- Fluor Corporation
- TUV Rheinland
- PSI AG
- 10Perma-Pipe International Holdings, Inc
- Schlumberger Limited
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.