Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to expanding automobile fleet in the country and increasing construction and infrastructural activities for the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022. Moreover, Nation’s Vision 2030, which aims at continuous development of the country in terms of technological advancements and building public facilities, along with growth in tourism sector is further anticipated to positively influence Qatar tire market in the coming years. Some of the top players in Qatar tire market are Bridgestone Corporation, Dunlop-Middle East, Yokohama Ali Bin Khalifa Al Hitmi & Co., Hankook Tire Co. Ltd., Pirelli Tyre (Suisse) SA Middle East Branch, Michelin AIM FZE, Continental AG, TOYO Tire & Rubber Co. Ltd., Goodyear Tires, and Apollo Tyres Ltd.
“Qatar Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Radial Vs Bias, By Rim Size, By Price Segment, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 - 2023” discusses the following aspects of tire market in Qatar:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, MHCV, OTR and Two-wheeler), By Radial Vs Bias, By Rim Size, By Price Segment, By Sales Channel (Online Vs Offline)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire in Qatar
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire distributor and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with tire distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
4.2. Brand Recall (Aided/Unaided)
4.3. Brand Satisfaction
4.4. Brand Switching
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, MHCV, Two-wheeler & OTR)
5.2.2. By Radial Vs. Bias
5.2.3. By Rim Size
5.2.4. By Price Segment
5.2.5. By Sales Channel (Online Vs Offline)
5.2.6. By Company
5.2.7. By Region
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Sedan & Hatchback, SUV and Luxury/Premium)
6.2.2. By Radial Vs. Bias
6.2.3. By Rim Size
6.2.4. By Tire Size
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Pickup Truck/Van and Light Trucks)
7.2.2. By Radial Vs. Bias
7.2.3. By Rim Size
7.2.4. By Tire Size
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Medium & Heavy Trucks and Buses)
8.2.2. By Radial Vs. Bias
8.2.3. By Rim Size
8.2.4. By Tire Size
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Pickup and Light Trucks)
9.2.2. By Radial Vs. Bias
9.2.3. By Rim Size
9.2.4. By Tire Size
9.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Scooter/Mopped and Motorcycle)
10.2.2. By Radial Vs. Bias
10.2.3. By Rim Size
10.2.4. By Tire Size
10.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
16.2. Dunlop-Middle East
16.3. Yokohama Ali Bin Khalifa Al Hitmi & Co.
16.4. Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
16.5. Pirelli Tyre (Suisse) SA Middle East Branch
16.6. Michelin AIM FZE
16.7. Continental AG
16.8. TOYO Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd.
16.9. Goodyear Tires
16.10. Apollo Tyres Ltd.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Dunlop-Middle East
- Yokohama Ali Bin Khalifa Al Hitmi & Co.
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- Pirelli Tyre (Suisse) SA Middle East Branch
- Michelin AIM FZE
- Continental AG
- TOYO Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Goodyear Tires
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.