This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of mirikizumab in moderate-to-severe UC.
Questions topics -
- Perception of Phase II mirikizumab induction data in UC
- Perception of mirikizumab’s Phase III study in UC
- Future expectations of mirikizumab in UC
- Future expectations for mirikizumab in Crohn’s disease
- All but one KOL noted that 200mg was the optimal dose for mirikizumab in UC, while flagging the lack of dose response
- Endoscopic & histological healing highlighted by most KOLs as suitable secondary endpoints in mirikizumab’s ongoing Phase III UC trial
- KOLs could not differentiate the clinical profile of mirikizumab in UC from other anti-IL-23s, and were divided over its dosing regimen.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our ulcerative colitis key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during July 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to Buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on mirikizumab in moderate-to-severe UC
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of UC
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: