This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Patient Niches in IBD.
Questions topics -
- Perceptions on patient niches and treatments of fistulizing Crohn’s disease
- Perceptions on patient niches and treatments in small-bowel Crohn’s disease
- Perceptions on patient niches and treatments in pouchitis
- Perceptions on patient niches and treatments in acute severe UC
- Most KOLs were unsure of the efficacy profile for JAK inhibitors in the treatment of fistulizing Crohn’s disease
- Most KOLs flagged the need for a targeted therapy that prevents long-term complications of SBCD
- Most KOLs noted that up to 50% of UC patients experience pouchitis after surgery, with antibiotics typically used before biologics.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our IBD key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during July 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to Buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Patient Niches in IBD
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: