1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of recent & upcoming data for key HBV pipeline agents.
Questions topics -
- Further Phase I data required for Roche’s capsid inhibitor RO7049389
- Replicor’s US trial plans and transition from IV to subcutaneous REP 2139
- Efficacy of Spring Bank’s inarigivir at 100mg in the Phase II ACHIEVE trial
- Expected role for inarigivir in HBV
- Efficacy of Arbutus’s Q2W IV ARB-1467
- ARB-1467, TDF + Peg-IFN trial design, potential for functional cure, & regimen acceptability
- Future development of Arbutus’s next-generation RNAi therapeutic AB-729For internal use only
- Divided views on most relevant Phase I data required to differentiate RO7049389 from JNJ-6379 & ABI-H0731, with most concluding that Phase I data is insufficien
- KOLs agree Replicor is making positive steps towards REP 2139’s development, but similar efficacy & safety must be demonstrated in the US trials and for the SC formulation
- Disagreement between US and EU KOLs over the improvement in efficacy of inarigivir at the 100mg dose.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our HBV key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Sept 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to Buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "recent & upcoming data for key HBV pipeline agents"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of HBV
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Spring Bank