- Health Care and Social Assistance Industry (U.S.) to reach $4,894,064 million by 2028.
- Health Care and Social Assistance Industry (U.S.), including Average EBITDA, Operating Ratios and Sales per Employee.
Core Benefits to Customer:1) Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package
2) Complete benchmarking of the industry and its top companies
3) Deep industry and company financials
This Analytics Report Features:1) Historical data
2) Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR
3) Operating ratios
4) Complete data for benchmarking a company to its industry and to specific leading companies
5) Benchmarking this industry to all U.S. industries
6) Deep profiles and financial histories/operating ratios for up to ten top U.S.-based companies
Statistical Tables Provided: 33
Charts Provided: 21
Designed to benefit: Analysis and Financial Modeling, Investment Professionals, Lenders, M&A Advisors, Appraisers, Consultants
Similar reports are available from the publisher for nearly all U.S. industries.
- Revenues historical through 2020
- Revenues projected through 2028
- Employee Count 2013-2020
- Annual Growth Rate 2020
- CAGR 2012 through 2020
- CAGR 2021 through 2028
- Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
- Number of Firms 2013-2020
- Number of Establishments 2013-2020
- Employees, 2019-2020
- Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2013-2020
- Sales per Employee Average Annual Operating Ratios
- Revenue Compared to All Industries
- Expenses Compared to All Industries
- Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
- This Industry Compared to All Industries
- Comparison of Revenues, Profits and Taxes to All Industries
- Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies U.S., Average for all Companies
- Industry Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, 2013-2020
- Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
- In-Depth Profiles, Financial Reports, Ranks & Executive Lists for Top U.S.-Based Corporations
- Top Companies Ranked
- Market Capitalization
- Net Income
- 3-Year Revenue Growth
- 3-Year Income Growth
- Return on Assets
- Return on Equity
- Return on Invested Capital
- List of Leading (Public and Private) Companies Comparison of Individual Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2020
- Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Stat
- Companies Profiled:, Ascension, CommonSpirit Health, HCA Healthcare Inc, Kaiser Permanente, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Mayo Clinic, Providence, Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Trinity Health, UPMC
What is the estimated value of the US Health Care & Social Assistance Industry?
What is the growth rate of the US Health Care & Social Assistance Industry?
What is the forecasted size of the US Health Care & Social Assistance Industry?
Who are the key companies in the US Health Care & Social Assistance Industry?
Table of Contents
- Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios and Vital metrics in one package (U.S. data)
- Benchmarking of:
2. Multi-year financial averages for all companies in the industry
3. This industry's financial ratios compared to all other industries.
- Historical revenues
- Enterprise population
- Multi-year employee count and sales per employee
- Current and forecast revenues and CAGR to 2028 - Profiles of the industry's leading firms, with multi-year financial histories
- Types of business activities
- Revenues and CAGR 2021
- Revenue forecast to 2028 with CAGR
- Historical revenues
- Historical CAGR
- Top U.S. companies, by revenues
- Employment within the industry, 2020 and historic
- Number of firms and establishments, 2013-2020
- Employees, 2013-2020, with growth rates
- Average annual sales per firm and per establishment, 2013-2020
- Annual sales per employee, 2013-2020
- Historical revenues & CAGR growth rates, 2013-2021
- Projected revenues & CAGR growth rates, 2021-2028
- Income items, expenses, profits and taxes as a percent of total revenues for this industry
- Comparison of revenues for this industry to total revenues for all industries
- Comparison of EBITDA, profits and income taxes for this industry to the same items in total for all industries
- Detailed, alphabetical listing of companies, with revenues, location, ticker symbol and exchange
- Income statement averages, 2014-2020
- All income statement items, including, cost of sales, SGA, R&D, salaries and wages, and EBITDA, with ratios
- Chart showing key expenses as a percent of revenues
- Balance sheet averages, 2014-2020
- All items, including property plant and equipment, accumulated depreciation, goodwill, and long term debt, including ratios
- Cash flow averages, 2013-2018
- All cash flow items
- In-depth profiles, financial reports, ranks & executive lists for up to 10 top U.S.-based corporations
- Approximate market capitalization
- Net income
- 3-Year revenue growth rate
- 3-Year income growth rate
- Return on assets rate
- Return on equity rate
- Return on invested capital rate
- Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements for each of the top companies compared to the industry's overall average
- Contact information, executive lists
- Business descriptions
- Key financial data for 6 years
- Brands and divisions
- Top salaries
- Corporate culture
- Charts comparing revenues vs. net income
- U.S. GDP Growth and Forecasts, 2016-2028
- CommonSpirit Health
- HCA Healthcare Inc
- Kaiser Permanente
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Mayo Clinic
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Trinity Health
Through the years, a research methodology evolved based on strict guidelines used to build and maintain the content of six proprietary business and industry databases:
- An industry trends database
- An industry statistics database
- Industry Analytics (deep financial data for hundreds of Industry codes)
- A leading companies database
- A business and industry glossary database
- An industry associations and professional societies database
- Analysts are trained to follow research formulas and methodology. They use company-approved sources in their work and post their findings daily to proprietary databases. All research results go through multi-step editing processes. And, all results are date-stamped.
- Internal research, analysis, fact-checking and data gathering by the Research staff.
- Over 3,500 industry associations, professional societies and government agencies worldwide with which the publisher maintains relationships and/or from which they obtain industry-specific/country-specific data.
- Financial analysts, industry executives and industry experts with whom the publisher maintains communications.
- Corporate disclosure documents and financial statements.
- Industry conference proceedings.
- Analysis of white papers, reports, periodicals and publications.
- Multiple proprietaries, government, industry and financial databases developed by the publisher.