"Competitor Landscape: Spondyloarthritis", briefings contain evaluations of ongoing development activities within the Spondyloarthritis (SpA) disease market, together with analysis of current & potential future product positioning.
Key Highlights from the report -
- Given that only 187 patients are currently enrolled in upadacitinib’s Phase II/III SELECT-Axis 1 trial in AS, it is assumed that AbbVie will need to run a Phase III program before filing.
- Secukinumab’s EU label update for PsA will bring it in-line with its US label, and is expected to become a key point of differentiation.
- Change in primary completion date of the Phase III COAST-X trial is not expected to influence ixekizumab’s regulatory timeline in any way, with Lilly stating that it expects to file for regulatory approval of ixekizumab in AS and nr-axSpA, simultaneously, by YE 2018.
Competitor Landscape: Spondyloarthritis (SpA) report comprises four key sections.
Executive Summary: Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous month and which have impacted the Spondyloarthritis (SpA) landscape.
Landscape Updates -
- ‘Order of Entry’ analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher.
- Timeline forecasts for each approved product’s lifecycle management initiatives.
- ‘Market Entry’ & ‘Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies.
Pipeline Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.
Approved Product Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.
- Current early-stage SpA pipeline & candidate ‘Watch List’.
- Timeline assumptions, including standard assumptions & drug-specific assumptions.
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- ‘Market Entry’ & ‘Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.
Table of ContentsIntroduction to Sociable Pharma’s Spondyloarthritis (SpA) ‘Competitor Landscape’
Key Events & Landscape Updates
Order of Entry
Key Competitor Market Entry Strategies
Key Competitor ‘Direction of Travel’
Approved Product Development Landscape
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ACEA Biosciences
- Acerta Pharma
- Akari Therapeutics
- Akros Pharma
- Asana Biosciences
- Bird Rock Bio
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Can-Fite Biopharma
- Daichii Sankyo
- Eli Lilly
- EMD Serono
- Ensemble Therapeutics
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Hutchison Medi Pharma
- Innate Pharma
- Innocare Pharma
- Izana Bioscience
- Japan Tobacco
- Jiangsu HengRui
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Leo Pharma
- Merck KGaA
- Nektar Therapeutics
- OSE Immuno Therapeutics
- Principia Biopharma
- Reata Pharmaceuticals
- Regen BioPharma
- Rottapharm Biotech
- Sun Pharma
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
- SynAct Pharma
- Viela Bio
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals