This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCegid Group SA (Cegid) a provider of cloud services and enterprise software solutions. The company provides various retail and fashion solution, and HR and talent management solution. It offers retail and fashion solutions for various retailers and brands such as, franchises, concessions, boutiques, travel retail, department stores, superstores, own stores and across multiple sectors of activity. The company offers omnichannel and store solutions including store management, inventory management, order management system, in-store mobility and in-store HR management solutions. Its talent management solutions support processes for performance, learning and development, talent acquisition, career and succession planning, HR analytics and business intelligence (BI) and compensation management. The company operates in Canada, the US, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, the UK, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UAE, and Morocco. Cegid is headquartered in Lyon, Auvergne, France.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Cegid Group SA - Key Facts
- Cegid Group SA - Key Employees
- Cegid Group SA - Major Products and Services
- Cegid Group SA - History
- Cegid Group SA - Company Statement
- Cegid Group SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Cegid Group SA - Business Description
- Cegid Group SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cegid Group SA - Strengths
- Cegid Group SA - Weaknesses
- Cegid Group SA - Opportunities
- Cegid Group SA - Threats
- Cegid Group SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Cegid Group SA, Key Facts
- Cegid Group SA, Key Employees
- Cegid Group SA, Major Products and Services
- Cegid Group SA, History
- Cegid Group SA, Other Locations
- Cegid Group SA, Subsidiaries
- Cegid Group SA, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Mandriva S.A.
- Coheris SA
- Algoworks Inc.
- Aequor Inc.
- T-Systems France SAS
- Micropole SA
- Sopra Steria Group
- Cegedim SA
- The Sage Group plc