Distributed Power Resources: Operation and Control of Connecting to the Grid presents research and development, lists relevant technologies, and draws on experience to tackle practical problems in the operation and control of distributed power. Key problems are identified and interrogated, as are requirements and application methods, associated power conversion tactics, operational control protections, and maintenance technologies. The title gives experimental verification of the technologies involved in several demonstration projects, including an active multi-resource distribution grid, and a high-density distributed resources connecting ac/dc hybrid power grid.
The book considers the development of distributed photovoltaic power, wind power, and electric vehicle energy storage. It discusses the characteristics of distributed resources and the key requirements and core technologies for plug-and-play applications.
- Considers the state-of-the-art in distributed power resources and their connection to the grid
- Leverages practical experience and experimental data to solve problems of operation and control
- Provides analysis of plug-and-play applications for distributed power supplies
- Presents relevant technology and practical experience to industry
- Explores potential new technologies in distributed power resources
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Grid-connected power conversion of distributed resources
3. Key technologies for grid connection of distributed resources
4. Protection and control technologies of connecting to the grid and distributed power resources
5. Operation control and maintenance system of distributed resources
6. Grid-connected operation and engineering application of distributed resources
Ruisheng Li is a professor of engineering, and is director of the research center at XJ Group Corporation. He has led national, provincial, and ministerial-level projects, and drafted national and industry standards. He holds 30 patents, and has published over 60 papers in international journals. He is the author of four books. His research focusses on intelligent power fields, including smart substations, distributed generation and microgrids, and intelligent distribution networks.