Cloud services have evolved to become the backbone of IT infrastructure, cutting across all segments of the industry, from large to small enterprises.
Companies today are adopting different types of cloud offerings, including infrastructure hosting, SaaS offerings, productivity suites, and database hosting. They implement cloud technologies to simplify the IT infrastructure setup, improve efficiency, and shorten time to market in the dynamic and rapidly changing market. In India, all sizes of businesses are shifting from standalone and in-house-based hosting to cloud-based hosting by adopting SaaS based collaboration and productivity solutions, as well as PaaS platforms.
While the demand for traditional colocation and shared/private hosting continues to exist in India due to security and data sensitivity concerns, large enterprises are using public cloud as bursting options while hosting their business-sensitive applications in a private cloud environment. This adds impetus to the adoption of hybrid cloud solutions in the country. The SMBs, on the other hand, have no legacy infrastructure in place, which makes them lean towards public cloud solutions. The demand for SaaS-based solutions is also accelerating as it reduces the CaPEx and OpEx, provides greater agility, and can integrate with other SaaS-based solutions easily.
The study analyzes the cloud computing market in India in 2018 and its growth potential. To provide the readers a comprehensive understanding of the market (current and future), a well-tested step by step research methodology employing a primary and secondary research has been followed.
The research defines the cloud computing market, examines the drivers and restraints, offers industry vertical analyses, and presents an overview of the horizontals adopting cloud solutions. Market sizing and forecasting for the overall and sub-segments of cloud computing (public cloud, private cloud) are estimated along with the Market Engineering measurements. Finally, it identifies the opportunities to create differentiators for cloud service providers.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current state of the overall cloud services market in India?
- What are the specific drivers and challenges to market growth?
- What is the current market size and future forecast for the cloud market?
- What is the vertical and the horizontal split and what are the trends?
- What would the market look like by the end of 2023?
- How did the market participants perform in FY 18, and what is are the revenue and market shares?
1. Executive Summary
- Cloud Service Market
3. Market Overview
- Segmentation and Definitions
- Segmentation by Deployment Models
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
4. Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
5. Forecast and Competitive Assessments
- Overall Cloud Services Market
- Public Cloud Services Market
- Private Cloud Services Market
- by Public Cloud Service Offerings
- by Verticals
- Large Enterprise versus SMB
6. Competitive Assessment
7. Overall Market Highlights and Deep Dive-Revenue and Performance Analysis for FY18
- FY18 Cloud Services Market Performance
- FY18 Market Highlights-Cloud Services
- FY18 Market Highlights-Cloud Services (Q-o-Q Revenues)
- FY18 Revenue Vertical Split
- FY18 Revenue Snapshot
- FY18 Market Share Analysis
- Cloud Services Competitor Profiling
- Market Player Snapshot
- Product Split-Public Cloud Services for FY18
- Horizontal Split-Cloud Services for FY18
- Revenue Share of Various Cloud Service Providers
- Competitor Revenue Performance Parameters
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1-Acceleration of Digitization
- Growth Opportunity 2-Developing End-user Specific Solutions
- Strategic Imperatives for Cloud Service Providers
9. Trends and Competitive Insights-Deep DiveMulti-Cloud: The New Normal
- Maximizing the Potential of Cloud-‘Multi-Cloud’
10. The Private Cloud Services Market and Future Potential
- Key Performance Indicators
11. Cloud Management Tools on Cloud
12. Migration of Data through AWS Snowmobile
- AWS Snowmobile-The 100 PB Data Transfer Appliance
13. Data-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Rise of DaaS as a Cloud Deployment Model
14. Automation in Cloud and Tools for Cloud Infra Monitoring
- Insight-Automation in Cloud
15. Serverless Computing and Players
- Insight-Serverless Computing
16. Evolving Technology-Cloud Container
- Containerization in Cloud
17. Market Insight-Azure Stack
- Azure Stack-The On-premise Version of Azure
18. Updates on Indian Cloud Service Providers
- Competitor Analysis
19. Case Study-ESDS’s Community Cloud
- How ESDS is Leveraging Community Cloud to Onboard BFSIs
20. Market Insight-MeitY Empanelment
- Insight-MeitY Empaneled Cloud Service Providers
21. New Features-By Global Public Cloud Providers
- New Features by Global Public Cloud Players
22. The Last Word
- Legal Disclaimer
- List of Exhibits