This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations that enable large scale production of bioplastics and biocompatible materials. The TOE also focuses on development of various innovative and sustainable processes that enable utilization of waste (including human excrement, plastic waste, and sewage) for converting it into fuel, energy, and other green products.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Recent Developments in Bioplastics, Biofuels, Sustainable Aerogels, and Biocompatible Materials
- Conversion of Plastic Waste into Aerogels for Various Applications
- Conversion of Human Excrement into Fuel and Fertilizers
- Generating Clean Energy and Green Products from Sewage Using Purple Phototrophic Bacteria
- Large Scale Production of Bio-based Plastics
- High Strength Bio-compatible Material for Dental Fillings
- Industry Contacts