This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends in a series of developments associated with allergen detection and cancer treatment. It also focuses on innovations in deep learning, biosensors, and fine chemicals production.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Allergen Detection, Cancer Treatment, Deep Learning, Biosensors, and Fine Chemicals Production
- Cost-effective, Real-time Detection of Allergens
- Inducing Cancer Cells to Self-destruct with Toxic RNAs
- Using Deep Learning to Extract Individual Audio Streams from Video Files
- Development of Azo Nanomaterials for Use as Biosensors for L-Arginine Determination
- Biohybrid System for Efficient Production of Fine Chemicals