This edition of Future Tech TOE covers features advanced visualization techniques and their application in the healthcare industry. Comparing the current limitations in medical visualization and the changing nature of healthcare data, these visualization tools will deliver greater value to the physicians and the patients. Augmented and virtual reality tools have found adoption in entertainment and gaming, and the healthcare industry is set for bigger adoption. Some of the segments that get a value addition through advanced visualization include dentistry, surgery, and physical and mental rehabilitation.
The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profiles existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined. It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Applications of Advanced Visualization in Healthcare
- Emerging Trends and Applications
- Changing Nature of Medical Imaging & Visualization
- The Spectrum of Alternate Realities
- Value Proposition and Emerging Applications of Augmented Reality
- The Role of Enhanced Realities in Healthcare
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are here to stay
- Market Adoption Influences
- Market Forces Impacting Adoption of AR in Dentistry
- Impact of Technology and Business Drivers
- Impact of Technology and Business Challenges
- Innovation Tracker
- Augmented Reality Engine for Dental and Medical Training
- Augmented Reality Engine for Outpatient Dental Applications
- 3D Visualization Aids Surgical Navigation
- IP Landscape
- Patent Filing Trends: AR and VR in Healthcare
- Patent Filing Trends: AR and VR in Surgery
- Key Patents to Check
- Database of Industry Participants