The latest issue of Advanced MedTech TOE collates innovations spanning the medical devices, imaging, and diagnostics fields. A key commonality among most of these innovations is the strong influence of digital technology, imparting better capabilities or helping reach a larger market. Some of these innovations are teleconsultation platforms that bring healthcare to the patients' bedside, analytics capabilities to better characterize wounds and track their healing process, and cybersecurity risk analysis tool for MedTech companies. This issue of Advanced MedTech TOE captures innovations from around the world and from companies in various stages of growth.
The Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in the Advanced Medical Technologies Industry
- Radium-224 Short-lived Alpha-emitting Atoms to Treat Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Wearable ECG Monitoring Solution for STEMI Patients
- Cybersecurity Risk Analysis System for Medical Technologies
- In-bone Positioned Total Shoulder Replacement System
- Artificial Chordae Delivery System for Beating Heart Chordial Repair
- Flexible Programmable Implantable Pulse Generator for Chronic Disorders
- Teleconsultation Services for Personalized Remote Patient Diagnosis
- Augmented Reality Engine for Dental Training Applications
- Mobile Health Platform Enabling Home Healthcare Services
- Volumetric Laser Endoscopy for Gastrointestinal Disease Diagnosis
- Digital Platform for Wound Care Analytics
- Point-of-care Immunoassay Platform to Prevent Antibiotic Misuse
- Database of Key Industry Participants