This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends in a series of developments associated with chronic wound management and flash floods prediction. It also focuses on innovations in oil refining, gene editing, and AI computing.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Wound Management, Flash Floods Prediction, Oil Refining, Gene Editing, and AI Computing
- Novel Therapy to Heal Chronic Wounds
- Using Smartphones to Predict Flash Floods
- Improved Ethylene Extraction in Oil Refining
- Leveraging Homologous Recombination for Gene Editing
- Silicon-based Neural Networks for Energy Efficiency in AI Computing