This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in cell culture, waste water treatment and sustainable bioelectricity. The TOE also focuses on the impact of Big Data and 3D printing in industrial bioprocessing.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Developments in Industrial Bioprocessing and Biotechnology
- Continuous Cell Culture Sans Surface Attachment
- Carbon Recovery Through Bacteria from Sewer Waste
- 3D Printing of Smart Nanocomposite Alginate Hydrogels
- 3D Printed Nanobionic Mushrooms to Generate Electricity
- Using Big Data Management to Develop Microbiome Search Engine
- Industry Contacts