This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends in a series of developments associated with quantum dots, urban decision support systems, and self-healing materials. It also focuses on innovations in solar cells and water purification.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
1. Advancements in Quantum Dots, Decision Support Systems, Self-healing Materials, Solar Cells, and Water Purification
- Incorporating Quantum Dots Encapsulation Technology
- Artificial Intelligence-based Urban Decision Support System
- Development of 3D Self-healing Materials
- Flat Solar Concentrator Panels with Greater Efficiency
- Novel Membrane Technology Reduces Electricity Requirement for Water Purification