This month's Oil and Gas TOE profiles key technologies in water treatment and purification that enable oil production enhancement, mitigate water pollution, and prevent water wastage. It also covers key hardware and software solutions that enable intelligent reservoir surveillance and management.
In addition, maintenance and inspection solutions that facilitate better asset management and risk reduction are explained. Last but not the least, state-of-the art drilling technologies that enhance directional performance and increase oil production are profiled.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of Contents
1. Recent Developments in Artificial Lift Optimization, Water Desalination, Waste Water Treatment, Drill Bits, And Reservoir Monitoring
- Wastewater Handling Solutions for Oilfield Operators
- Tracer Technology Provides Information on Water Breakthrough
- New Method to Develop Thin Nanofilters for Desalination
- Reservoir Engineering Software Improves Productivity of Users
- RFID Tag Improves Asset Management
- Real-time Monitoring Technology for Hydrate Formation
- Novel Drill Bit Technology Reduces Drilling Time
- Integrated Production Enhancement Technology Reduces Water Usage
- Drilling Motor Technology Enhances Directional Performance
- New Pumping Unit Delivers High-Performance Artificial Lift
- Industry Contacts