The Life Science, Health & Wellness TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across twelve groundbreaking drug discovery and genetic platforms. Each and every platform is accurately profiled covering the most cutting-edge technologies energizing the pharmaceutical landscape, such as quantum computing in life sciences, innovations in drug delivery, and novel investigational therapies for diabetes and other disorders.
The Life Science, Health & Wellness TOE will feature disruptive technology advances in the global life sciences industry. The technologies and innovations profiled will encompass developments across genetic engineering, drug discovery and development, biomarkers, tissue engineering, synthetic biology, microbiome, disease management, as well as health and wellness among several other platforms.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Keywords: Quantum computing, nanoscale imaging, quantum machine learning, gene regulation, quantum sequencing, high-throughput quantum mechanics, JAK1 inhibitor, asthma, gene silencing, hepatitis B infection, diabetes, stem cells, cluster headaches, osteoarthritis, thymocyte signaling, autoimmune disorders, Helicobacter Pylori, tumor imaging
Table of Contents
1. Growth Opportunities in Life Sciences - Health & Wellness
- Exploring the Potential of Novel Platforms in Life Sciences
- Diamond Solutions for Nanoscale Imaging
- Quantum Sequencing Technology
- Quantum Machine Learning for Gene Regulation
- High-throughput Quantum Mechanics for Drug Discovery
- Preclinical Promise of JAK1 Inhibitor Drug for Asthma
- Clinical Study of a Gene Silencing Drug for Hepatitis B Infection
- Stem Cell-derived Replacement Therapy for Diabetes
- 510(k) Clearance for gammaCore for Prevention of Cluster Headaches
- Nanoparticle Delivery to Improve Osteoarthritis Regenerative Therapies
- Thymocyte Signaling Mechanism Discovery and Autoimmune Disorders
- Phase 3 Success of TALICIA® for Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Real-time Tumor Imaging Agent from Scorpion Venom
2. Industry Relations
- Regional Practice Leaders and Innovation Experts