This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends in a series of developments associated with gene editing and fluoride-based batteries. It also focuses on innovations in high-tech materials, antibacterial coatings, and biocomposites.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Gene Editing, Batteries, High-tech Materials, Antibacterial Coatings, and Biocomposites
- Prenatal Gene Editing Using Modified CRISPR System in Mouse Models Carrying Genetic Disorders
- Long-lasting, High-energy Fluoride-based Battery
- Preparation of Co4Sb11.2Te0.8 Materials by Rapid Synthesis Process
- Synthesis of Silica-chitosan Hybrid Materials as Antibacterial Coatings for Titanium Implants
- Novel Biocomposites Made from Date Palm Fibers