"Electricals Retailing in Canada, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022" provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Canada retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Canada electricals industry.
Growth in the electricals sector slowed in 2015, in line with the economic slump due to a steep drop in crude oil prices. However, sales quickly regained momentum in 2016 and reached C$32.5 billion in 2017. Moreover, they are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% between 2017 and 2022 to reach C$38.9 billion.
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector.
- Canada retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2017-2022
- Sales are forecast to register improved growth
- Specialists will continue to lose their share to the online channel through to 2022
- Electricals has the highest online penetration across all sectors
- International premium retailer Apple leads the sector in 2017
- Amazon and Best Buy registered the highest sales growth in 2017.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Canada retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Canada retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of ContentsKey Findings
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Best Buy
- Canadian Tire
- The Source