According to “India Silicone Additives Market By Function, By End User, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” silicone additives market is projected to reach $104 million by 2023. Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to high demand for silicone additives from paints & coatings industry backed by robust increase in production of passenger cars as well as commercial vehicles coupled with rising consumer awareness regarding the quality and features offered by silicone additives in diverse personal care and industrial applications. Moreover, government initiatives for the development of residential & commercial set-ups is propelling the country’s construction market, which is further anticipated to augment demand for silicone additives across India.
Additionally, growing inclination towards personal care, especially skin care and hair care, is expected to boost demand for silicone defoamers and wetting agents in the coming years, thereby fuelling growth in India silicone additives market.India silicone additives market is controlled by these major players, namely, BASF India Ltd, Dow Chemical International Private Limited, Wacker Metroark Chemicals Pvt Ltd, Elkay Chemicals Private Limited, Elkem South Asia Pvt Ltd, Supreme Silicones, Resil Chemicals Private Limited, McCoy Group of Companies, Shin-Etsu Silicones India Pvt Ltd and Harmony Additives.
“India Silicone Additives Market By Function, By End User, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of Silicone Additives market in India:
- Silicone Additives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Function (Silicone Defoamers, Silicone Wetting Agents, Silicone Surfactants & Others), By End User (Paints & Coatings, Personal & Health Care, Paper & Pulp & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Silicone Additives in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Silicone Additives distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Silicone Additives distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
*Note - Custom Research License:
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content data or insight related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new “Custom Research License”. Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
Table of Contents
4.2. Brand Satisfaction
4.3. Challenges & Unmet Needs
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Function (Silicone Defoamers, Silicone Wetting Agents, Silicone Surfactants, Silicone Levelling Agents and Others)
5.2.2. By End User (Paints & Coatings, Personal & Health Care, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverages and Others)
5.2.3. By Region (North India, West India, South India and East India)
5.2.4. By Company
6.2. By End User
6.3. By Region
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By End User (Paints & Coatings, Personal & Health Care, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverages and Others)
8.1.1. By Value
8.1.2. By Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By End User (Paints & Coatings, Personal & Health Care, Agriculture and Others)
9.1.1. By Value
9.1.2. By Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By End User (Paints & Coatings, Personal & Health Care, Pulp & Paper and Others)
10.1.1. By Value
10.1.2. By Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By End User (Paints and Coatings, Personal and Health Care, Pulp and Paper and Others)
11.3. Impact Analysis
18.2. Company Profiles
18.2.1. Dow Chemicals International Private Limited
18.2.2. Wacker Metroark Chemicals Private Limited
18.2.3. BASF India Ltd.
18.2.4. Elkem South - Asia Pvt Ltd
18.2.5. Elkay Chemicals Private Limited
18.2.6. Resil Chemicals Private Limited
18.2.7. Supreme Silicones
18.2.8. McCoy Group of Companies
18.2.9. Shin - Etsu Silicones India Pvt Ltd
18.2.10. Harmony Additives Private Limited
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Dow Chemicals International Private Limited
- Wacker Metroark Chemicals Private Limited
- BASF India Ltd.
- Elkem South - Asia Pvt Ltd
- Elkay Chemicals Private Limited
- Resil Chemicals Private Limited
- Supreme Silicones
- McCoy Group of Companies
- Shin - Etsu Silicones India Pvt Ltd
- Harmony Additives Private Limited