Moreover, demand for electric vehicles is further anticipated to increase in United Kingdom on the back of huge investments by various OEMs for developing more affordable and premium electric vehicles in the coming years. Additionally, government is focusing on boosting adoption of electric vehicles by providing subsidies and incentives on these vehicles, which would aid the growth of the market during the forecast period.Few of the leading players operating in the United Kingdom electric vehicle market include BMW UK Ltd, Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd, Volkswagen Group UK Ltd, Renault UK Ltd, FORD UK, Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Ltd, Audi UK Ltd., Tesla Inc., Hyundai Motor Company and Jaguar Land Rover Ltd.
“United Kingdom Electric Vehicle Market By Vehicle Type, By Drivetrain Technology Type, By Charging Infrastructure Trends, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014-2024” discusses the following aspects of Electric Vehicle market in United Kingdom:
- Electric Vehicle Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car & Commercial Vehicle), By Drivetrain Technology Type (PHEV & BEV), By Charging Infrastructure Trends (Wired & Inductive/Wireless)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Electric Vehicle in United Kingdom
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Electric Vehicle distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Electric Vehicle distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
*Note - Custom Research License:
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content data or insight related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new “Custom Research License”. Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Purchase Decision Factors
4.2. Brand Recall
4.3. Brand Satisfaction Level
5. United Kingdom Electric Vehicle Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle)
5.2.2. By Drivetrain Technology Type (PHEV and BEV)
5.2.3. By Charging Infrastructure Trends (Wired Charging and Inductive/Wireless)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
5.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Drivetrain Technology Type)
6. United Kingdom Electric Passenger Car Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type
6.2.2. By Drivetrain Technology Type
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
7. United Kingdom Electric Commercial Vehicle Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type
7.2.2. By Drivetrain Technology Type
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
8. Market Dynamics
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. United Kingdom Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. BMW UK Ltd
12.2. Colt Car Company (Mitsubishi)
12.3. Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd
12.4. Volkswagen Group UK Ltd
12.5. Renault UK Ltd
12.6. FORD UK
12.7. Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Ltd
12.8. Audi UK Ltd.
12.9. Tesla Inc.
12.10. Hyundai Motor UK Ltd.
13. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.