This study aims to evaluate the0 commercial aircraft fleet and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) market in Indonesia consisting of the current fleet (as of 2018), and segmented based on multiple criteria. It also focuses on the market trends, technology megatrends, and opportunity areas. Among all Southeast Asian nations, Indonesia is the largest spender on MRO services of commercial aircraft, in terms of MRO market size. This research service discusses the changing commercial fleet dynamics in Indonesia, including strategic imperatives for airlines, MROs and OEMs in the aftermarket; trends in commercial aircraft fleet in Indonesia; current commercial aircraft fleet size in the country by aircraft OEM; current commercial aircraft fleet size in the country by aircraft category, type and model; and the current commercial aircraft fleet size in the country by airline operator.
This study also focuses on the Indonesian commercial MRO market measurements, which further includes trends in commercial aircraft MRO in Indonesia, current commercial aircraft MRO spending in the country by aircraft manufacturer, current commercial aircraft MRO spending in the country by airline operator, current commercial aircraft MRO spending in the country by MRO segment, commercial MRO Country Benchmarking Index - Southeast Asia (MRO Market Size & Fleet Size), and finally offers a detailed discussion on the Indonesia commercial MRO market outlook, including technology megatrends in aviation MRO and use cases to illustrate the trends and technology maturity curve of Indonesia-based MRO service providers. The study also lists the company profiles of key commercial MROs.
- Focuses only on the MRO market in Indonesia in 2018
- Provides a strategic review of the Indonesian commercial aviation sector, both in terms of airline fleet and MRO spending
- Analyzes the commercial airline fleet and MRO spending in Indonesia by different segments such as category, type, airline operators, and manufacturers
- Identifies market trends and technology megatrends that will shape the commercial fleet and MRO market
- Identifies and profiles key MRO players in Indonesia
- Evaluates and presents growth opportunities for commercial aviation stakeholders in Indonesia
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current fleet size of commercial aircraft in Indonesia by airline operator, category, and model of aircraft?
- What is the current commercial MRO spending in Indonesia by MRO segment, airline operator, aircraft OEM, and category?
- What are the trends in the commercial aircraft and MRO market in Indonesia?
- Who are the major MRO suppliers in Indonesia?
- What are the key technology megatrends shaping up the Indonesian commercial aviation MRO sector?
1. Executive Summary
- Top 5 Findings-Commercial MRO Market in Indonesia
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
- Research Scope
- Research Aims and Objectives
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
3. Definitions and Market Scope
- Market Scope
4. Changing Commercial Fleet Dynamics in Indonesia
- Trends in Commercial Aircraft Fleet
- Aircraft Fleet Size by Aircraft OEM and Category
- Fleet Size by Aircraft Model
- Fleet Size by Airline Operator
5. Indonesia Commercial MRO Market Measurement
- Trends in Commercial Aircraft MRO
- MRO Spending by Aircraft OEM and Category
- Aircraft MRO Spending by Airline Operator
- Aircraft MRO Spending by Segment
- Airframe MRO Spending by Aircraft Category
- Engine MRO Spending by Engine OEM
- Line MRO Spending by Airline Operator
- Modifications MRO Spending by Category
- MRO Market Size vs Fleet Size-Comparison by Country
6. Technology Mega Trends in Aviation MRO
- Technology Mega Trends and their Impact on Aviation MRO
- Use Case-AR Technology to Support Component Installation
- Use Case-RFID-based Solutions to Track and Trace Parts
- Use Case-Automation and Use of Robots to Auto Inspect and Repair Components in the Maintenance Process
- Use Case-Blockchain to Enable MROs, Airlines and OEMs to Seamlessly Share Transactions and Processes
- Use Case-Big Data to Enable Predictive Maintenance Resulting in Improved Performance and Savings
- Technology Maturity Curve
7. Key Commercial MRO Company Profiles
8. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Imperatives
- Growth Opportunity 1-Streamlined Business with Fewer Aircraft Types and Vertical Integration by Airline MROs
- Growth Opportunity 2-Broad Component Support Contracts and Asset Management Services Become Crucial for Third-party MROs
- Growth Opportunity 3-OEMs Likely to Collaborate More to Increase their Reach and Develop MRO 4.0 Capabilities
- Strategic Imperatives for MRO Companies, Airlines and OEMs in the Aftermarket
9. The Last Word
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Exhibits