This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCardinal Ethanol LLC (Cardinal), formerly Indiana Ethanol LLC, is an ethanol-producing company that operates its production plant in East Central Indiana. The company's major offerings include ethanol, a fuel component made from corn and various other grains used as an octane enhancer in fuels; and oxygenated fuel additive to reduce ozone and carbon monoxide emissions. Cardinal also provides distillers grains, a co-product of ethanol production served to beef, dairy, poultry and swine industries; corn oil, used as feedstock to produce biodiesel and other industrial applications; and CO2. The company markets and distributes its corn oil directly to end-users and third-party brokers; and ethanol and distillers grains through third parties. Cardinal is headquartered in Union City, Indiana, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Key Facts
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Key Employees
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Key Operational Employees
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Major Products and Services
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - History
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Company Statement
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Company Overview
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Business Description
- Business Segment: Ethanol division
- Business Segment: Trading division
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Corporate Strategy
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Strengths
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Weaknesses
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Opportunities
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Threats
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC - Key Competitors
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC, Key Facts
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC, Key Employees
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC, Key Operational Employees
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC, Major Products and Services
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC, History
- Cardinal Ethanol LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Flint Hills Resources LLC
- Green Plains Inc
- POET Biorefining - Hanlontown LLC
- Valero Renewable Fuels Company, LLC
- Archer Daniels Midland Co
- Alto Ingredients Inc