The Life Science, Health & Wellness TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides recent advances across bioCDMO, synthetic biology, diagnostics and biopharma landscapes. The TOE provides analytical insights across Cyrus Bench, On/Off Synbio Switches, On-Point Solutions, Extremozymes, IQVIA Core, Homologus recombination, biopharmaceutical manufacturing, diagnostics, imaging, and cell therapy platforms.
The Life Science, Health & Wellness TOE will feature disruptive technology advances in the global life sciences industry. The technologies and innovations profiled will encompass developments across genetic engineering, drug discovery and development, biomarkers, tissue engineering, synthetic biology, microbiome, disease management, as well as health and wellness among several other platforms.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Exploring the Potential of Novel Platforms in Life Sciences
- Cloud-based Molecular Modeling and Protein Design
- On/Off Switches for Genetically Modified Organisms
- On-Point Solutions for a Smart Lab
- Extremozymes for Therapeutics Development
- Leveraging Human Data Science and Advanced Analytics for Clinical Genomics
- Leveraging Homologous Recombination for Gene Editing
- Advancing the Manufacture of Viral Vectors
- Accelerating the Development of Biopharmaceutical Products
- Promising Preclinical Data for off-the-shelf Cell Therapy
- Tau PET Imaging Tracer, APN-1607 Licensed for Use in Tauopathy Clinical Studies
- Prognostic and Diagnostic Cancer Screening Assays
- Encouraging Interim Clinical Results of GoCAR-T® Cell Therapy Candidate
2. Industry Relations
- Regional Practice Leaders and Innovation Experts