This Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides a snapshot on emerging cyber security solutions powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, cloud and analytics-based innovations that help companies protect from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks and defend against modern attacks residing within cloud, endpoints and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine’s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. The TOE offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security. Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
TechVision Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as Big Data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile & wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
1. Advancements in Cyber Security Technology Solutions
- Machine Learning-based E-mail Protection for Enterprises
- AI-based Cybersecurity Solution for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles’ Security Operations Center
- Managed Detection and Response Services for Enterprises
- Virtual Cyber Security Platform for Small and Medium Businesses
- Automated Third-party Security Management Platform
- Securing Business Critical Applications From Hacking
- Fragmenting Data to Stop Hackers From Getting Access
- Simplifying Enterprise Security for Small and Medium-sized Companies
- Using AI to Protect Brands From Misinformation Campaigns
- Web Application Firewall to Protect Enterprises from Application Layer Attacks
- Threat Intelligence Platform based on Artificial Intelligence
- AI-based End Point Security Solution for Enterprises
- Proactive Security Assurance Solution for Transport Systems
- Secure Identity Management Solution for Healthcare Sector
- OT Networks Security Risk Management Solution
- Industry Contacts