The Global Polypropylene Compound Market is Expected to Reach an Estimated $11.7 Billion by 2023
Trends, opportunities and forecast in polypropylene compound market to 2023 by end use (automotive, appliances, consumer electronics, packaging, industrial, and others), polymer type (homo polymers, random copolymers, and impact copolymers), filler type (mineral filled, glass reinforced, compounded TPO/TPVs, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)
The future of the global polypropylene (PP) compound market is promising with opportunities in the automotive, appliances, consumer electronics, industrial, and packaging industries. The global polypropylene compound market is expected to reach an estimated $11.7 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.7% from 2018 to 2023. The major drivers for this market are growth in demand for light weight vehicles, and increasing demand for PP compound in appliances and consumer electronics industries.
An emerging trend, which has a direct impact on the dynamics of the polypropylene compound industry, include development of eco-friendly polypropylene compounds.
A total of 168 figures/charts and 136 tables are provided in this 221 -page report to help in your business decisions.
The study includes the polypropylene compound market size and forecast for the global polypropylene compound market through 2023, segmented by end use, resin type, filler type, and region as follows:
Polypropylene Compound Market by End Use Industry (Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 – 2023):
- Consumer Electronics
Polypropylene Compound Market by Polymer Type (Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 – 2023):
- Homo Polymers
- Random Copolymers
- Impact Copolymers
Polypropylene Compound Market by Filler Type (Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 – 2023):
- Mineral filled
- Glass fiber filled
- Compounded TPO/TPVs
Polypropylene Compound Market by Region (Volume (Million Pounds) and $M shipment analysis for 2012 – 2023):
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
Some of the polypropylene compound companies profiled in this report include LyondellBasell, Mitsui Chemicals, Borealis, Spartech, Washington Penn, Kingfa, Sparsh Polychem, Ravago, Sumitomo Chemical, and SABIC and others.
On the basis of comprehensive research, the researcher forecasts that the homo polymer segment will remain the largest segment by value and volume due to low cost and high temperature resistance properties.
Within this market, polypropylene compound for automotive is expected to remain the largest end use industry by value and volume due to growth in automotive production and increasing plastic content per vehicle. The researcher predicts that the consumer appliances segment will witness the highest growth in the forecast period due to growing middle class population and increasing adoption of smart appliances.
Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to remain the largest region by value and volume and is also expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth in automotive, consumer electronics and appliances production.
Some of the features of “Polypropylene Compound Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” Include:
- Market size estimates: Global polypropylene compound market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Million Pounds) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global polypropylene compound market size by various applications such as end use industry, polymer type and filler type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global polypropylene compound market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for polypropylene compound in the global polypropylene compound market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for polypropylene compound in the global polypropylene compound market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities in the global polypropylene compound market by end use (automotive, appliances, consumer electronics, packaging, industrial, and others), polymer type (homo polymers, random copolymers, and impact copolymers), filler type (mineral filled, glass reinforced, compounded TPO/TPVs, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the polypropylene compound market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the polypropylene compound market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this polypropylene compound market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the polypropylene compound market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the polypropylene compound market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this polypropylene compound market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this polypropylene compound area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this polypropylene compound market?
Table of Contents
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Borealis AG
- Japanese Polypropylene Corporation
- Kingfa Science & Technology (India) Limited
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Sparsh Polychem Pvt. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Washington Penn Plastic
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.