"Health & Beauty Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Portugal retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Portugal health and beauty industry.
Health & beauty is the fourth largest sector in the Portuguese retail industry accounting for 7.3% of total retail sales in 2017. Sector sales increased to €3.6 billion in 2017 and is estimated to grow at 3.0% CAGR reaching €4.2 billion by 2022.
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
- Portugal retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2017-2022
- Rising aging population and focus on personal grooming drives growth in the sector
- Improved sales of personal care products fuel growth
- Healthcare products accounted for 56.5% of total sector sales in 2017
- While specialists remained the largest channel, duty free and online retail grow swiftly
- Online retail sales of health & beauty sector doubled during 2012-2022
- Well’s, Continente and MultiOpticas are the leading players in health & beauty sector.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Portugal retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Portugal retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail
- Health & beauty
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Lojas Francas de Portugal
- Perfumes & Company