"Monthly Upstream Capital Raising Review - December 2018", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on financings (equity/debt offerings and PE/VC) in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Analysis of Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Evaluate ways to raise capital in the market, and identify major financial and legal advisors
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
Table of Contents1 Table of Contents
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
2. Sector Highlights
3. Capital Raising - Americas
4. Capital Raising - Europe, Middle East, and Africa
5. Capital Raising - Asia-Pacific
6.4. Secondary Research
6.5. Contact Us
List of Tables
- Table 1: Top Upstream Capital Raising Transactions in Americas in December 2018
- Table 2: Top Upstream Capital Raising Transactions in EMEA in December 2018
- Table 3: Top Upstream Capital Raising Transactions in APAC in December 2018
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Upstream Capital Raising Deal Value and Count
- Figure 2: Upstream Oil and Gas Regional Deal Share and Value YTD 2018
- Figure 3: Upstream Oil and Gas Americas Deal Value and Count
- Figure 4: Upstream Oil and Gas EMEA Deal Value and Count
- Figure 5: Upstream Oil and Gas APAC Deal Value and Count