Agile is a project management methodology that is iterative and incremental and works well for projects where the requirements are volatile and continually changing. Originally used in software development, the worldwide acceptance of Agile/Scrum principles in other sectors is testament to the fact that these principles bring organizational benefits on a long-term basis.
As more and more organizations realize that they need professionals who have a deep understanding of Agile and Scrum principles and practices to implement Agility in teams, the demand for Agile practitioners is on the rise. Our comprehensive e-learning course will give you a thorough grounding in Agile and Scrum, allowing you to make informed decisions on how best to use this methodology.
You will learn about the Agile framework, mechanics, roles and responsibilities, risk management, cost optimization and much more, all from the comfort of your living room.
Our e-learning program is designed for professionals, who though unable to attend our workshops, have a passion to expand their skills and prove themselves in their workplace. This program affords the flexibility of learning at your own pace, and at your convenience.
What you get from the course:
- Learn why Agile is different from traditional methods and why it works better
- Learn about Agile/Scrum fundamentals and apply them to your work scenario
- Understand how Agile improves efficiency and business value
- Learn the basics of the four-phase approach of Concept-Initiate-Deliver-Deploy
- Through examples of real projects, understand the organizational and people challenges and opportunities that the Agile approach brings to the solution development process
There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
Section 1: Waterfall Model and Challenges
Section 2: Understanding Agile Development
Section 3: Overview of SCRUM
Section 4: SCRUM Roles & Artifacts
Section 5: Requirements Management
Section 6: Project Estimation
Section 7: Project Planning
Section 8: Project Execution & Tracking
Section 9: Agile Adoption