A clearly laid out and well formulated business case enables organizations to make better business decisions. Business strategy involves efficient planning centered around the optimal solutions which can possibly take the business forward. A masterful business case talks about the reasoning for undertaking the project, and touches upon the risks, advantages and disadvantages of project execution.
By exploring alternative approaches to a given problem and weighing the pros and cons of each approach, business owners can select the best suited options and strategies. The business case, therefore, defines the parameters, risks, financial and management factors involved within the project. Learn to sell your ideas, and get your project a thumbs up from key decision makers with a winning business case.
What you get:
- Provide alternative solutions based on key decision criteria.
- Prioritize and apply risk assessment techniques to forecast and mitigate potential problems.
- Perform cost analysis and promote advantages of alternative solutions to the problem.
- Present a business case effectively.
- Define the need or problem statement, the need for change, the options to choose from and the best alternative to select.
- Identify and communicate with decision makers to build valuable support.
The course completion certificate or PDUs certificate, issued by the supplier, will be sent to you as a PDF file, once you have completed the required number of course hours on our website and have attempted the full length test that comes with your course.
- Section 1: Introduction to Organizational Structure
- Section 2: Multi-Faced View
- Section 3: Ideas for Writing a Compelling Business Case
- Section 4: Elements of the Business Case
- Section 5: Business Case Pragmatic Understanding
- Section 6: Seven Step Process Model for Writing a Business Case
- Section 7: Business Case Writing - Six Strategies and Useful Tips
- Section 8: Business Case Templates
- Section 9: Mock Quiz