The Saudi Arabia Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) market is projected to grow from $25.4 million in 2017 to $67.5 million by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of around 18% during the forecast period. Growth in the market is expected to be driven by alarming increase in the number of incidents of cybercrimes, growing number of online transactions and booming Internet of Things (IoT) market. Some of the other key factors expected to fuel the Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market are growing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, rising demand for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security and increasing adoption of cloud-based managed SIEM among SMEs.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019-2023
Objective of the Study:
- To define, segment, describe and forecast the Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market on the basis of solution, deployment mode, end user sector, region and company.
- To analyze and forecast the Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market size.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size on the basis of solution by segmenting the Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market into solutions, namely, Firewall Security Management Managed SIEM, Log & Event Management Managed SIEM, Patch Management Managed SIEM and Others.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size on the basis of deployment mode by segmenting the Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market into deployment mode, namely, On-Premise and Cloud.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size on the basis of end user sectors by segmenting the Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market into sectors, namely, Government, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing and Others.
- To identify the drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market.
Some of the major players operating in the Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market are IBM Middle East FZ-LLC, Wipro Arabia Limited, Splunk Inc., LogRhythm Inc., McAfee LLC, Cognizant Technology Solution Saudi Arabia L.L.C., SolarWinds Corporation, Exabeam Inc., AlienVault Inc. and Injazat Data Systems LLC. The market is highly fragmented due to the presence of a large number of micro, medium and small players in Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market.
The author performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the author sourced a list of managed SIEM providers in Saudi Arabia. Subsequently, the author conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. The author further analyzed the product offerings or variants and regional presence of major managed SIEM providers.
The author calculated Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market size using a bottom-up approach, where data for different components for standard application were recorded and forecast for the future years. The author sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and these were externally validated through analyzing historical data of managed SIEM market to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, company annual reports, press releases, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Managed SIEM providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to managed SIEM market
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as managed SIEM providers, companies, customers and policy makers. The study would also aid the stakeholders to target the growing segments over the coming years, thereby aiding them in taking right investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, the Saudi Arabia managed SIEM market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Solution:
- Firewall Security Management Managed SIEM
- Log & Event Management Managed SIEM
- Patch Management Managed SIEM
Market by Deployment Mode:
Market by End-User Sector:
- IT & Telecom
Market, by Region:
Market, by Company:
- IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
- Wipro Arabic Limited
- Splunk Inc.
- LogRhythm Inc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies providing managed SIEM in Saudi Arabia.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five)
*Note - Custom Research License:
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content data or insight related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new “Custom Research License”. Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Managed SIEM, By Solution
4.2. Managed SIEM, By Deployment Mode
4.3. Managed SIEM, By End-User Sector
4.4. Managed SIEM, By Company
4.5. Managed SIEM, By Driving Factors
4.6. Managed SIEM, By Challenges Faced with Current Managed SIEM Provider
4.7. Satisfaction Score of Managed SIEM
4.8. Score of Parameters Ranked Important by Respondents while Purchasing Managed SIEM Service
5. Global Managed SIEM Market Overview
6. Saudi Arabia Managed SIEM Market Landscape
7. Saudi Arabia Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Solution (Firewall Security Management, Log & Event Management, Patch Management and Others)
7.2.2. By Deployment Mode (On-Premise & Cloud)
7.2.3. By End User Sector (Government, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing and Others)
7.2.4. By Region (Central, Western, Eastern, Southern and Northern)
7.2.5. By Company
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7.3.1. By Solution
7.3.2. By Deployment Mode
7.3.3. By End User Sector
7.3.4. By Region
8. Saudi Arabia Firewall Security Management Managed SIEM Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Deployment Mode
8.2.2. By End User Sector
9. Saudi Arabia Log & Event Management Managed SIEM Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Deployment Mode
9.2.2. By End User Sector
10. Saudi Arabia Patch Management Managed SIEM Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Deployment Mode
10.2.2. By End User Sector
11. Market Dynamics
11.1. Impact Analysis
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Benchmarking
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
15.2.2. Wipro Arabia Limited
15.2.3. Splunk Inc.
15.2.4. LogRhythm Inc.
15.2.5. McAfee LLC
15.2.6. Cognizant Technology Solution Saudi Arabia L.L.C.
15.2.7. SolarWinds Corporation
15.2.8. Exabeam Inc.
15.2.9. AlienVault Inc.
15.2.10. Injazat Data Systems LLC
16. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures Available on Enquiry.
- IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
- Wipro Arabia Limited
- Splunk Inc.
- LogRhythm Inc.
- McAfee LLC
- Cognizant Technology Solution Saudi Arabia L.L.C.
- SolarWinds Corporation
- Exabeam Inc.
- AlienVault Inc.
- Injazat Data Systems LLC