This 90 minutes course will teach the students how to develop a Food safety program. The course will focus on sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and HACCP programs for Food manufacturing plants. Module 1 – Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- The importance of Good Manufacturing Practices for a food manufacturing facility.
- Pest Control programs,
- Employees hygienic practices.
- Cleanliness and organization: Introduction to 5S Practices.
- The plant Sanitation department.
- Cleaning and inspection of equipment. Module 2 – Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP).
- Risks that are present in a food plant.
- Thermal processing for Food safety.
- Control methods.
- Allergens. Module 3 – Principles of Sanitary Design
- Equipment Sanitary Design.
- Sanitary construction design practices.
- HVAC Systems.
- Automated Clean in Place (CIP) systems
- Learn the fundamentals of Good Manufacturing Practices for a food manufacturing facility.
- Learn about Food Safety Programs in a Food plant.
- Learn the principles of Sanitary Design and Construction.
- Develop a program for risks analysis and management.
- Learn to identify critical control points.
Who Should Attend
- Food Industry Professionals who work in the areas of
- Quality Control