Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
Cervical cancer screening has traditionally been based on cervical cytology. In recent years however, many countries have incorporated Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) tests into their cervical cancer and pre-cancer screening programs. Cytology based screening programs require a well-established healthcare infrastructure for processing and interpretation of samples. It is hoped that HPV screening methods may enable better prevention of these disease, these devices are also highly sensitive and allow for increased screening intervals. Factors like favourable government policies, high occurrence rate of HPV infections, and growing cervical cancer screening awareness plans are expected to drive the overall HPV testing market during the forecast period.
HPV testing is also sometimes utilized to aid in the diagnosis of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia as well as for post-operative follow-up of cervical cancer patients and genital warts cases. The predominant devices used for HPV detection are Nucleic-acid amplification (NAAT) tests, owing to their high specificity and sensitivity as well as their ability to be adapted for high-throughput testing. Several other HPV DNA detection methods have also been described including in situ hybridization tests, Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) or enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) kits, and next generation sequencing assays.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the Market Model
Currently marketed driving Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Tests and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total driving Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional, and Country-Level Market-Specific Insights
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for this Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for this Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Hologic Inc, Qiagen NV, Roche Diagnostics Corp, Abbott Laboratories, Biocare Medical LLC, Enzo Life Sciences Inc, Leica Microsystems GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc , Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Tests marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Tests market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Hologic Inc
- Qiagen NV
- Roche Diagnostics Corp
- Abbott Laboratories
- Biocare Medical LLC
- Enzo Life Sciences Inc
- Leica Microsystems GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc