1h Free Analyst TimeReAssure Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsReAssure Ltd (ReAssure), a subsidiary of ReAssure Group Ltd, acquires and administers closed books of life and pensions business from other companies. It mainly administers the long-term life and pension products, permanent health and critical illness insurance products and retirement annuities. It also writes limited amounts of new business for existing customers. Its insurance policies comprise whole of life insurance and term assurance. ReAssure's investment products include endowment policies and bonds. The company provides insurance claims services. ReAssure is headquartered in Telford, West Midlands, the UK.
The company reported gross written premium of GBP436.1 million for the fiscal year ended December 2020 (FY2020), a decrease of 10.9% over that in FY2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- ReAssure Ltd - Key Facts
- ReAssure Ltd - Key Employees
- ReAssure Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- ReAssure Ltd - Major Products and Services
- ReAssure Ltd - History
- ReAssure Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- ReAssure Ltd - Business Description
- Product Category: Insurance Contracts
- Product Category: Participating Investment Contracts
- ReAssure Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ReAssure Ltd - Strengths
- ReAssure Ltd - Weaknesses
- ReAssure Ltd - Opportunities
- ReAssure Ltd - Threats
- ReAssure Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- ReAssure Ltd, Key Facts
- ReAssure Ltd, Key Employees
- ReAssure Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- ReAssure Ltd, Major Products and Services
- ReAssure Ltd, History
- ReAssure Ltd, Subsidiaries
- ReAssure Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Scottish Widows Ltd
- Aegon Insurance Company (UK) Limited
- FIL LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED
- Vitality Life Ltd
- Utmost Life and Pensions Limited