The Insulin Intelligence Center is a global intelligence database platform, which provides data, covering five regions with in-depth analysis across 25 countries with a five-year forecast, including value, volume sales, price, and price per capita expenditure. The intelligence center enhances your understanding of the human insulin drugs market. The market is also assessed considering the economic factors, such as Type-1 diabetic population level, Type-2 diabetic population level, and obesity, which will provide you with actionable business insights.
- The human insulin drugs market data, volume, and value analytics with growth trends (2012-2023).
- Branded and biosimilar drugs data for 2012-2023
- Market indicators – Diabetic population levels, diabetes disease prevalence, diabetic Type-1 population level, diabetic Type-2 population level, and per capita expenditure.
- The IC for human insulin drugs provides exhaustive coverage (countries covered account for more than 80% of the overall spending on diabetes), covering two categories, six segments, and tracking of over 10,000 data points.
- Branded Insulin Drugs
- Biosimilar Insulin Drugs
- Basal Insulin or Long-acting Insulin
- Bolus Insulin or Fast-acting Insulin
- Pre-mixed Insulin or Combination Insulin
- Traditional Human Insulin
- Traditional Human Insulin Biosimilars
- Insulin Glargine Biosimilars
- The global human insulin drugs market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.93% during the forecast period (2018–2023), and was valued at USD 24 billion by 2018.
- Diabetes is generally considered as a lifestyle-related disease. Over time, incidences of the disease have increased outrageously, with the increase in global population. Approximately, 100 million people around the world need insulin, including all the people suffering from Type-1 diabetes and between 10%-25% of people suffering from Type-2 diabetes.
- Although insulin has been used in the treatment of diabetes for over 90 years, globally, more than half of those who need insulin today still cannot afford and access it. People suffering from Type-1 diabetes need insulin therapy, which focuses on managing blood sugar levels, along with insulin, diet, and lifestyle, in order to prevent complications.
Insulin Drugs Under Development:
- Novo Nordisk is developing a first once-weekly long-acting insulin (LAI287), which is currently in phase 2. The insulin is indicated for both Type-1 and Type-2 diabetic population levels.
- Eli Lilly is developing a long-acting insulin-Fc (LY3209590). "Basal insulin-Fc" is a large molecule comprised of engineered insulin fused to an Fc domain, designed to provide a long-acting basal profile. LY3209590 is being studied for the treatment of diabetes.
Oral Insulin's Drugs will boost the market:
- Biocon is developing Insulin Tregopil, an oral prandial insulin tablet, for the treatment of Type-1 and Type-2 diabetes mellitus. The fast-acting oral insulin may improve post-prandial glucose control with reduced side effects and greater adherence, thus, holding the promise to transform Type-1 diabetes management.
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, focused on the development of oral drug delivery systems, is working to bring the first oral insulin product to market, thus, providing a more convenient, effective, and safer method for delivering insulin therapy.
Reasons to Purchase this Dashboard:
- More Granular: Covers more categories, segments, and information on brands at country- and global levels than the other market intelligence providers
- Provides an outlook of the market with recent market and historical data and market forecast
- Ease of Comparability: Analytics are based on the standardized definition across the world, in order to facilitate better comparability of market data
- View the market in different ways among categories and geography to understand where the actual opportunity lies
- Market segmentation, including quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional- and country-level data integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Market value (in USD million) and volume (in ml million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Understanding of the market, due to value and volume changes, intra-category competition
- Dedicated analyst support for research queries and training
- Continuous amendment of a yearly database with significant changes, updated based on scenarios
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Customization of the Dashboard
This dashboard can be customized to meet your requirements by adding the country of your choice and qualitative trends on request. Please connect with our customer service team, who will ensure that you get a dashboard that suits your needs.
The Insulin Monitor Intelligence Center 2012-2023 is derived from the overall Diabetes Care Intelligence Center 2012-2023. For further details, please see the Also Available section below.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Phases
2.3.1 Internal sources evaluation
2.3.2 Research Process
2.3.3 Modeling & triangulation
2.3.4 Data finalization
2.3.5 Expert Validation
3. Market Segmentation
3.1 BY Drug
184.108.40.206 Basal or Long Acting Insulins
220.127.116.11.1 Lantus (Insulin Glargine)
18.104.22.168.2 Levemir (Insulin Detemir)
22.214.171.124.3 Toujeo (Insulin Glargine)
126.96.36.199.4 Tresiba (Insulin Degludec)
188.8.131.52.5 Basaglar (Insulin Glargine)
184.108.40.206 Bolus or Fast-Acting Insulins
220.127.116.11.1 NovoRapid/Novolog (Insulin Aspart)
18.104.22.168.2 Humalog (Insulin Lispro)
22.214.171.124.3 Apidra (Insulin Glulisine)
126.96.36.199 Traditional Human Insulins
188.8.131.52 Biosimilar Insulins
184.108.40.206.1 Insulin Glargine Biosimilars
220.127.116.11.2 Human Insulin Biosimilars
3.2.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
3.2.3 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia Pacific
3.2.5 the Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle and Africa
4. Market Indicators
4.1 Type-1 Diabetes population (2012-2023)
4.2 Type-2 Diabetes population (2012-2023)
5. Company Share Analysis