The Indian non electric kitchen appliances market is projected to grow from $ 597 million in 2018 to $ 972 million by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of over 8% during 2019-2024, owing to increasing demand for convenient kitchen appliances, especially from middle-income population and rural regions. Growing product innovations, rising disposable income and increasing preferences for durable, quality products coupled with growing population of students and young working people who are living independently are expected to aid the country’s non electric kitchen appliances market. Moreover, low power supply and high prices have limited the sale of electric kitchen appliances in rural and semi-urban regions, consequently, the demand for non electric juicers, non electric food processors and other such appliances is anticipated to grow in India during the forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014 - 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 - 2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market based on product type, distribution channel and regions.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size based on region by segmenting the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market into four regions, namely, North India, East India, West India and South India.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market.
- To evaluate competitors and trends in the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market are TTK Prestige Limited, Hawkins Cookers Limited, Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Limited, Stovekraft Limited, Sunflame Enterprises Private Limited, United Ekta Engineering Udyog (P) Ltd., Bajaj Electricals Limited, Jaipan Industries Limited, Preethi Kitchen Appliances Pvt Ltd, Singer India Limited, etc.
The author performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the author sourced a list of non electric kitchen appliances manufacturers, importers and suppliers across India. Subsequently, the author conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the author was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analyzed type, application and regional presence of all major non electric kitchen appliances suppliers across India.
The author calculated the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market size using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value data for different product types was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. The author sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used.
Key Target Audience:
- Non electric kitchen appliances manufacturers and suppliers
- Organizations, associations and alliances related to non electric kitchen appliances industry
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as manufacturers, distributors, dealers and policy makers. The report would help them in deciding which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Product Type:
- Gas Stoves
- Pressure Cookers
- Non Electric Juicers
- Non Electric Toasters
- Non Electric Food Processors
Market, by Distribution Channel:
- Store Based Retail
- Non-store Based Retail
Market, by Geography:
- North India
- East India
- West India
- South India
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian non electric kitchen appliances market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across India.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- Detailed analysis of new products in the market and their driving forces in the market.
*Note - Custom Research License:
10% specific customization is available free of any additional cost, for both the single user and enterprise license, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content data or insight related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new “Custom Research License”. Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
Table of Contents
4.2. Sources of Information
4.3. Reason for Purchase
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Distribution Channel (Store Based Retail and Non-store Based Retail)
5.2.2. By Product Type (Gas Stoves, Pressure Cookers, Non Electric Juicers, Non Electric Toasters, Non Electric Food Processors and Others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Distribution Channel
6.3. Product Benchmarking
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Distribution Channel
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Distribution Channel
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Distribution Channel
9.3. Product Benchmarking
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Distribution Channel
10.3. Product Benchmarking
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. TTK Prestige Limited
15.2.2. Hawkins Cookers Limited
15.2.3. Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Ltd.
15.2.4. Stovekraft Limited
15.2.5. Sunflame Enterprises Private Limited
15.2.6. United Ekta Engineering Udyog (P) Ltd.
15.2.7. Bajaj Electricals Limited
15.2.8. Jaipan Industries Limited
15.2.9. Preethi Kitchen Appliances Pvt Ltd
15.2.10. Singer India Limited
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- TTK Prestige Limited
- Hawkins Cookers Limited
- Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Ltd.
- Stovekraft Limited
- Sunflame Enterprises Private Limited
- United Ekta Engineering Udyog (P) Ltd.
- Bajaj Electricals Limited
- Jaipan Industries Limited
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Pvt Ltd
- Singer India Limited