Sports nutrition has sustained remarkably fast long-term growth due to an expansion of the category’s consumer base, the mainstreaming of protein as a super ingredient, and increasingly widespread adoption across emerging markets. This growth is expected to continue, but with it will come blurring with adjacent nutritional and snacking categories that puts sports nutrition at risk of losing much of what makes the category distinctive.
The Evolution of Sports Nutrition: A 2019 Update on Trends and Innovations global briefing examines the size, growth trends and potential opportunities in the Consumer Health market. The strategic analyses include assessing the impacts of changing regulations, research breakthroughs and public health concerns on both the market and leading companies. Consumer attitudes towards the products and their personal healthcare needs are also explored.
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management and Wellbeing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
- State of Play in Sports Nutrition
- Changing Consumer Demand and Blurring Categories
- Geographic Expansion of Sports Nutrition
- Innovation and Future Growth