Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast naphtha capacity, production, demand, inventory, and the demand - supply gap in India.
- To categorize the demand for naphtha based on type, end-use, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian naphtha market.
- To identify major customers of naphtha in India.
- To evaluate and forecast naphtha pricing by grade in the Indian naphtha market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian naphtha market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian naphtha market.
Some of the major players operating in the country’s naphtha market are Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Gail (India) Limited, Indian oil Corporation Limited, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Nayara Energy, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Reliance Industries Limited, etc.
To extract data for the Indian naphtha market, primary research surveys were conducted with naphtha manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end-users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the author was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, the author analyzed various end-user segments and projected a positive outlook for the Indian naphtha market over the coming years.
The author calculated the demand for naphtha by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering the crude oil prices. The author sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by the author.
Key Target Audience:
- Naphtha manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to naphtha distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as naphtha manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
*Note - Custom Research License:
10% specific customization is available free of any additional cost, for both the single user and enterprise license, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content data or insight related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new “Custom Research License”. Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
Table of Contents
2.1.1. By Company
2.1.2. By Location
2.2.1. By Company
2.3. Operating Efficiency
2.3.1. By Company
4.2. By End use
4.3. By Sales Channel
4.4. By Region
4.5. By Company
5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
220.127.116.11. Basic Details
18.104.22.168. Segmental/Product Information
22.214.171.124. Expansion Plans
126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
188.8.131.52. Key Strategy
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Gail (India) Limited
- Indian oil Corporation Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Nayara Energy, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Reliance Industries Limited