Updates include – Privacy Compliance Policy directed towards GDPR and CaCPA
The Gold Edition includes everything in the Silver Edition and comes with two additional policies. The first one, the Privacy Compliance Policy with a full compliance implementation work plan. It addresses the EU's GDPR and the latest California mandates (CaCPA) which go into effect on January 1, 2020. The second policy, the Record Classification, Management, Retention and Disposition Policy that complies with all of the legal record and data management issues.
Numerous laws and regulatory mandates focus on corporate governance and accountability around sensitive information (specifically financial, non-public information and protected health care information). This has significantly impacted the underlying IT systems that support the applications and repositories holding this sensitive information.
Organizations are continuously looking for help in preventing fraud and protecting sensitive information. The fact that key corporate executives carry personal liability in the event of non-compliance virtually ensures compliance to be a key initiative in any large organizations. Additionally, there are other internal cost-containment requirements that can be effectively met by defining and implementing a sound auditing and compliance methodology. Most corporations agree that compliance leads to better corporate governance and management.
The CEO Mr. M.V. Janulaitis said: "CIOs know that changes in privacy and security mandates are happening so rapidly they have limited ability to be proactive. With the ever-increasing reliance on the Internet and electronic communication being a larger component of enterprise’s relationships with their clients, privacy and security compliance are more critical." The CEO added, "The Compliance Management Kit address these issues directly.
The Compliance Management Kit is the must-have tool that every enterprise needs. Privacy and Compliance are a prime concern when business is conducted on the Internet. GDPR and CaCPA mandates must be followed or significant fines can be imposed.
The Compliance Management tool kit comes in three (3) versions: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. In addition we offer a white paper on Compliance Requirements.
Compliance Management - Gold Edition
- Compliance Management White Paper
- Security Audit Program
- PCI Audit Program
- Job Descriptions (31 key positions)
- Record Management Policy - Word - Records management retention and destruction policy which complies with manadated US and ISO requirements
- Privacy Compliance Policy that address the EU's GDPR and the latest California Consumer Privacy Act
This product is delivered with 60 days of free update service. Or as we recommend you can order the kit with 1 year of update service.
- Record Management, Retention, and Destruction
- ISO Security Domains
- ISO 27000
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley (Financial Services Modernization)
- FTC Information Safeguards
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- State Security Breach Notification Laws
- California Consumer Privacy Act - 2018
- California SB 1386 Personal Information Privacy
- Massachusetts 201 CMR 17.00 Data Protection Requirements
Understand the enterprise’s requirements
Compliance Management Kit Version
- Gold Edition