Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019-2023
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the Indian soan papdi market.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian soan papdi market on the basis of segment (Ghee and Non Ghee).
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting the Indian soan papdi market into four regions namely, North Region, West Region, East Region and South Region.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the Indian soan papdi market.
- To get an idea about the consumers’ behavior towards product awareness, preferred flavor, availability of preferred flavor, factors influencing purchase decision and reason for purchase.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of soan papdi in India.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian soan papdi market are: Haldiram Snacks Pvt. Ltd., Haldiram Foods International Pvt Ltd, Bikaji Foods International Ltd, Bikanervala Foods Pvt. Ltd., Jabsons Foods Private Limited, GRB Dairy Foods Private Limited, Punjabi Ghasitaram Halwai Pvt. Ltd., Bhikharam Chandmal Mithai Namkins Pvt Ltd, Roop Chand Mohan Lal & Co, and Surdhenu Foods Pvt. Ltd.
The author performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the author sourced a list of soan papdi manufacturers and suppliers in India. Subsequently, we conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the author was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analyzed product offerings, end-use sector/s, and regional presence of all major soan papdi suppliers across the country.
The author calculated the market size for the Indian soan papdi market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein manufacturers’ value sales data for different types of soan papdi (Ghee and Non-Ghee) was recorded and subsequently forecast for the future years. The author sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Soan papdi manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Associations, organizations, associations and alliances related to soan papdi
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, distributors, dealers and policy makers to understand which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, the Indian soan papdi market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Segment
Market, by Type:
Market, by Distribution Channel Type:
- Tradition retail stores/Sweet shops
- Convenience Stores
Market, by Geography:
Market, by State:
- Uttar Pradesh & Uttaranchal
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian soan papdi market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across the country.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- Detailed analysis of new products in the market and their driving forces in the market.
*Note - Custom Research License:
10% specific customization is available free of any additional cost, for both the single user and enterprise license, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content data or insight related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new “Custom Research License”. Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
Table of Contents
4.2. Brand Recall & Brand Awareness
4.3. Preferred Flavor
4.4. Availability of Preferred Flavor
4.5. Factor Influencing Purchase Decision
4.6. Reasons for Purchase
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Segment (Ghee and Non-Ghee)
5.2.2. By Type (Flavor and Classic)
126.96.36.199. By Flavor (Chocolate, Orange, Sugar free and Others)
5.2.3. By Distribution Channel (Online, Convenience Stores, Supermarket/ Hypermarket and Traditional Retail Stores/ Sweet Shops)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By State
5.2.6. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Segment)
12.1.1. Haldiram Snacks Pvt. Ltd.
12.1.2. Haldiram Foods International Pvt Ltd
12.1.3. Bikaji Foods International Ltd
12.1.4. Bikanervala Foods Pvt. Ltd.
12.1.5. Jabsons Foods Private Limited
12.1.6. GRB Dairy Foods Private Limited
12.1.7. Punjabi Ghasitaram Halwai Pvt. Ltd.
12.1.8. Bhikharam Chandmal Mithai Namkins Pvt Ltd
12.1.9. Roop Chand Mohan Lal & Co
12.1.10. Surdhenu Foods Pvt. Ltd.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Haldiram Snacks Pvt. Ltd.
- Haldiram Foods International Pvt Ltd
- Bikaji Foods International Ltd
- Bikanervala Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Jabsons Foods Private Limited
- GRB Dairy Foods Private Limited
- Punjabi Ghasitaram Halwai Pvt. Ltd.
- Bhikharam Chandmal Mithai Namkins Pvt Ltd
- Roop Chand Mohan Lal & Co
- Surdhenu Foods Pvt. Ltd.