This Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides a snapshot on emerging cyber security solutions powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, blockchain, and endpoint security innovations that help companies protect from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks, malware, and defend against modern attacks residing within cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine’s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. the TOE offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security. Highlights of this service include technology road mapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
TechVision Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have a profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as Big Data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile & wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
1. Advances in Cloud, API, Payments, and Endpoint Security
- Cloud-based Security Solution to Manage Identities and Privilege Access across Cloud Infrastructures
- CloudKnox Manages Identity Privileges Using Activity-based Authorization Model
- SaaS-based Cloud Management Platform for Automated Control of Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud-based Security Platform to Monitor Firmware Level Threats
- Providing End-to-End Data Encryption Services for Enterprises
- Cybersecurity Asset Management Platform for IoT and BYOD Devices
- Artificial Intelligence-based Solution for Protecting Application Program Interfaces
- Protecting IOT Devices in Organizations from Physical Security Threats
- Next-generation Real-time Endpoint Management Solution
- AI-based Threat Detection Solution for Cyber Attacks
- Cloud-based Threat Intelligence Platform
- AI-based Malware Detection Solution for Enterprises
- Blockchain-based Secure Platform for Healthcare Records
- Cyber Security Solution for Automotive Sector
- Biometric Payment Solution for Digital Banking
- Biometric Vein Payment System will Play a Vital Role in Omni-channel Banking Services
- Cloud-based Integrated Security Solution for SMEs
- Next-gen Cloud-based Solution can Provide Real-time Protection from Malware
- Key Contacts