This issue of the Nanotechnology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers graphene nanocomposites that are easily scalable, environmentally-friendly production of fullerenes, graphene device for quick detection of genetic mutations, nanoparticles for cost-effective hydrogen production, nanocapsules for delivering cosmetic actives, and flexible nanomaterials for making fuel cell cars cost-effective.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Advancements in Graphene, Nanobiomaterials, Nanofibers, and Nanocapsules
- Profile 1: Graphene Nanocomposite that is Easily Scalable
- Profile 2: Cost-effective and Environmentally-friendly Production of Fullerenes
- Profile 3: Nanobiomaterial to Treat Cancer
- Development of Lightweight and Biocompatible Materials Poised to Impact Various Industries
- Profile 4: Bioinspired Camera Made Using Nanomaterials for Improving the Visibility of Self-driving Cars
- Profile 5: Production of Reduced Graphene Oxide Using Economic Methods
- Profile 6: Self-healing Material that Can Be Easily Translated Into Any Hardness
- Profile 7: Graphene Device for Detecting Genetic Mutations in Minutes
- Profile 8: Nanoparticles for Cost-effective Hydrogen Production
- Profile 9: Next Generation Electrospinning Technique To Achieve Nanofibers and Nanoparticles in High Scale
- Bioinicia’s Fluidnatek Equipment is Gaining Momentum amongst Industries
- Bioinicia is Leveraging Fluidnatek to Develop Another Brand New Low Cost Electrospinning Platform
- Profile 10: Nanocapsules for Delivering Cosmetic Actives
- Potential Usage in Targeted Action and Time-release Applications
- Profile 11: Flexible Nanomaterials for Making Fuel Cell Cars Cost-effective
- Key Contacts