1h Free Analyst TimeSuccess Case Study: Swiggy Food Delivery - A disruptive food-tech start-up that has revolutionized the food delivery space in India
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
In the four years since its inception, Swiggy has expanded to 60 Indian cities with a network of 55,000 restaurant partners and a fleet of over 120,000 delivery drivers. Despite fierce competition and high operating costs, it registered strong growth in operating revenues and order volumes through FY 2018. The company raised about $1.45 billion in funds through 2018, making it one of the most valuable food tech start-ups in the country.
Swiggy, a food-tech startup, has emerged as one of the top companies in the highly competitive Indian hyperlocal food-delivery market.
- Swiggy identified an underserved need for convenient and more personalized food-delivery services among net-savvy urban Indians.
- The company adopted a data-driven and customer-centric approach to executing orders in a timely and dependable manner.
- Swiggy has gained a strong following through its constant commitment to refining its user experience and develop innovative service offerings to fulfill various consumer needs.
- There is strong demand for hyperlocal services that offer convenience and time savings to consumers with consistent quality and reliability.
- Food delivery services need to shift focus from customer acquisition to customer retention.
Reasons to Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Introduction
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bundl Technologies
- and Yumist
- Accel Partners
- SAIF Partners
- Norwest Venture Partners (NVP)
- RB Investments
- Bessemer Venture Partners
- DST Global