Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the Indian modular kitchen market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian modular kitchen market on the basis of product type, design, sales category and region.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of product type, namely - floor & wall cabinets, tall storage, and others.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for modular kitchen with respect to sales category, namely: retail sales and project sales.
- To analyze and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for modular kitchen with respect to region, namely: north, east, west and south.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the Indian modular kitchen market.
- To evaluate pricing analysis in the Indian modular kitchen market.
- To get an idea about the consumers’ brand awareness, preferred mode of buying, source of information, average monthly expenditure, factors influencing purchase decision are major factors impacting the buying decision related to the modular kitchen market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in the Indian modular kitchen market.
The author performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the author sourced a list of modular kitchen manufacturers and suppliers. Subsequently, the author conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the author was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analyzed the product offerings and regional presence of all major modular kitchen suppliers in the country.
The author calculated the Indian modular kitchen market size by using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value shares data for product types (floor & wall cabinets, tall storage and others) were recorded and forecast for the future years. The author sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary sources directories, databases such as company annual reports, World Bank, Industry Magazines, Retailers Association of India, Industry Reports, IBEF, news dailies, credible paid databases, proprietary database, etc., were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Modular kitchen manufacturers
- Modular kitchen importers and suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to modular kitchen
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
In this report, the Indian modular kitchen market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Product Type:
- Floor Cabinets & Wall Cabinets
- Tall Storage
- L-Shaped Kitchen
- U-Shaped Kitchen
- Straight/One-walled kitchen
- Retail Sales
- Project Sales
- Delhi NCR
- Rest of India
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian modular kitchen market.
Voice of Customer: Brand awareness, preferred mode of buying, source of information, average monthly expenditure, factors influencing purchase decision are major factors impacting the buying decision related to modular kitchen in India.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major states.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content data or insight related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new “Custom Research License”. Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Sources of Information
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5. India Modular Kitchen Market Outlook (Including Organized and Unorganized)
6. India Organized Modular Kitchen Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Design (L-Shaped Kitchen, U-Shaped Kitchen, Straight/One-walled Kitchen and Others)
6.2.2. By Product Type (Floor Cabinets & Wall Cabinets, Tall Storage and Others)
6.2.3. By Sales Category (Project Sales Vs. Retail Sales)
6.2.4. By Region (North, East, South and West)
6.2.5. By Leading City
6.2.6. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Design and By Region)
7. India L-Shaped Modular Kitchen Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Type (Floor Cabinets & Wall Cabinets, Tall Storage and Others)
8. India U-Shaped Modular Kitchen Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product Type (Floor Cabinets & Wall Cabinets, Tall Storage and Others)
9. India Straight/One-walled Modular Kitchen Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Product Type (Floor Cabinets & Wall Cabinets, Tall Storage and Others)
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. Hettich India Private Limited
15.2.2. Sleek International Private Limited
15.2.3. Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited
15.2.4. Hafele India Private Limited
15.2.5. Oren Kitchen Appliances Private Limited
15.2.6. Meine Kuche India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.7. IFB Industries Ltd.
15.2.8. Magppie Retail Limited
15.2.9. Lispo Kitchens Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.10. Ebco Private Limited
16. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Hettich India Private Limited
- Sleek International Private Limited
- Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited
- Hafele India Private Limited
- Oren Kitchen Appliances Private Limited
- Meine Kuche India Pvt. Ltd.
- IFB Industries Ltd.
- Magppie Retail Limited
- Lispo Kitchens Pvt. Ltd.
- Ebco Private Limited